Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Super Sweet Startup Digs

Today I found out that I was one of the winners of the Super Sweet Startup Digs Contest put on by ABQid and FatPipe. Thanks to the organizations for giving away office space and coaching/mentoring. I'm not positive who, or if all the winners, won the $350 for a business wardrobe makeover, and a spa treatment in Albuquerque. As a particularly well dressed ex-girlfriend can attest to, I definitely could use a business wardrobe makeover! I'm excited to go in tomorrow to FatPipe and see what's going on and find out more information. I'm pretty sure I got free office space out of the contest, and tomorrow I'll figure out the details.

Also thanks to my friend, Mariya Tseptsura, for editing my application and offering me lots of suggestions on making it better.


No comments: