Wednesday, September 23, 2020

417 "A" Princeton Available

The "A" unit at 417 Princeton will be available October 1 for rent, and I'd like to find someone to rent it to. This is a BIG one bedroom, with beautiful hardwood floors, and many cool additions that my family and I added.

Rent is $775 / month. I like getting first month's rent, last month's rent, and a month for damage deposit ($2325.) I pay for water, sewage, garbage, and internet. The tenant needs to pay for electricity and gas.

Things are pretty flexible with the back yard. One set of tenants like to garden, and I take care of the fruit tree, and other trees.

Give me a call, or send me a text, at 505-750-1169 if you're interested.
































Thanks to my friend Efrain Grijalva for taking all of these amazing photos!

No comments: