Wednesday, July 15, 2020

417.5 Available RENTED OUT!

My one bedroom apartment at 417.5 Princeton has become available again.

I'd like to have a month-to-month lease, at $700 / month for this apartment. I cover water, sewage, garbage, and internet access, electricity and gas (all bills.) I like to get first month's, last month's, and a month of damage deposit, as a condition of starting this lease ($700 * 3 = $2100.)

The kitchen cabinets were refinished in the past few years, as well as the carpet replaced. Additionally, I replaced the swamp cooler, and removed the window unit.

If you're interested in this place, please call me at 505-226-2106. If I do not pick up, send me a text message at the same number.

Below are some pictures of the place. Some of these are from a previous blog post I wrote about the place, but there are some new pictures below as well. The place has since been repainted since these pictures were taken (same color, but a fresh coat all around.)













No comments: