Saturday, January 1, 2011

Software Development with DJ Efrain on the Turn Tables

One of my favorite ways to study as an undergraduate student was on my friend Efrain's couch, with a fire blazing in his wood burning stove and listening to him spin records on his two turn tables. Today I was able to enjoy a similar situation while developing software on my laptop.

Efrain was working on his New Year's Eve mix while I was at his house. The couch and fire were missing, but it was still a nice way to work on software.

DJ Efrain

Here is an MP3 download of the mix (104 megabytes). I may spend some time trying to build a Flash component of the mix to embed directly in my blog, but I thought this would be good for now. Efrain also has this mix available online if you feel like streaming it here.

No comments: